Collection of your Personal Information
OGOship may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, company and contact information. If you purchase OGOship’s services, we collect also detailed company information. This information is used to complete the purchase transactions of our services. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information provided by you. OGOship encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites/platforms you choose to link to myOGOship.com so that you can understand how those websites/platforms collect, use and share your information. OGOship is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our sites. Information we may collect about you We may collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, subscribe to our services, sign up for newsletters, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites and when you report a problem with our sites.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, company description, company address, company phone number, company registry information, contact person/persons and billing and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit or visits from your IP address, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
- We may collect your personal details from other sources including where emails are forwarded to you or where we receive your contact details in an automatic out of office response to an email sent by us.
- We may collect your personal details from social media publically available.
Use of your Personal Information
Storing of you personal data
Security of your Personal Information
OGOship secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. Only employees who will perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) will have access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
Children Under Thirteen
OGOship does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our sites.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. We may also give you choices about how we use your information which you can exercise by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Opt-Out & Unsubscribe We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from OGOship by contacting us at: info@OGOship.com In addition, the GDPR allows Data Subjects expanded individual rights:
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your OGOship account at any time, in which case we will permanently delete your account.
- Right to object: You may opt out of inclusion of your data. Please contact email@example.com
- Right to rectification: You may access and update your OGOship account settings at any time to correct or complete your account information. You may also contact OGOship at any time to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold about you.
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time upon your request.
Changes to this Statement